NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
Please be informed of the following Revised Schedule of Public Sale (Auction) of Abandoned Impounded Motor Vehicles at LTO Tagum District Office. Disposal of the subject motorcycles through public bidding is pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 1729.
All interested buyers are hereby invited to participate and to bid for the above-mentioned motor vehicles. The manner and conduct of the bidding will be as follows:
1. Sale of motorcycles will be per lot;
2. Sale shall be on "AS IS, WHERE IS" basis (Motorcycles only);
3. Only those persons whose names appear in the Official Registry of Bidders shall be admitted to the auction venue;
4. Prospective bidders are required to present their current Community Tax Certificate (cedula) and BIR TIN upon purchase of bid documents. Bid documents are available at a nonrefundable cash amount of One Thousand Pesos (P 1,000.00) only payable to the Collecting Officer of LTO Tagum District Office;
5. The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows;
|a. Deadline of Submission / Auction Sale||September 26, 2022, 10:00 AM|
|b. Bid Evaluation||September 27 to 30, 2022|
|c. Issuance of Notice of Award/Certif. of Sale||October 3, 2022|
ADDITIONAL HEALTH GUIDELINES: (1) All Auction Participants and LTO-XI Employees shall be required to wear face masks during the auction sale; (2) Before entry into the auction venue, proper hand sanitation shall be obeserved; and (3) Social distancing shall be observed in the seating arrangement.
The LTO Region XI reserves the right to reject or cancel any or all bids, to waive any formality therein, and to accept such bids as may be considered most advantageous to the government, or to call of the bidding prior to acceptance of the bids and to call for a new bid under amended rules.
Further, the office assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the bid.
NEIL M. CAÑEDO, MBA, MPSA