• Affidavit of Loss
  • Two (2) valid ID’s of the registrant


  1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
  2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.
  3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
  4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers and other requested documents.


District Office that Issued the Official Receipt

2. DUPLICATE PLATE / REPLACEMENT STICKERS (MC 90-120; Memorandum dated December 15, 2003)


  • Certified True Copy of Certificate of Registration/ Original Certificate of Registration (CR)
  • Certified True Copy of Official Receipt/Original Official Receipt (OR) of latest payment of MVUC and other fees
  • Affidavit of Loss/mutilation
  • Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
  • Certification from the LTFRB that MV plates have not been surrendered, in case of for hire MVs
  • Secretary’s certificate in case MV is in the name of a corporation or DTI certificate of registration in case of sole proprietorship
  • PNP-HPG Clearance

3. ISSUANCE OF VANITY LICENSE PLATE (VLP) (MC 530-2004 dated July 12, 2004)


  • Photocopy of the CR
  • Photocopy of the latest OR of Payment of MVUC and other fees
  • Duly accomplished request form (LTO VLP Form No. 233)
  • Official Receipt (OR) of payment issued by the LTO Treasury Section, Finance and Management Division



  • Application for OMVSP
  • Certified true copy of CR/OR
  • Certified true copy of Sales Invoice
  • Certification from the registering district office of non issuance of plate
  • OR of payment for Certification Fee

5. STORAGE OF MV LICENSE PLATE (Adm. Order No. 4 dated July 30, 1981)


  • MV License Plates
  • Photocopy of CR or CRE
  • Original copy of the current Official Receipt of payment of MVUC and other fees
  • Affidavit of loss (in case of loss of the required documents)

6. REACTIVATION OF STORED MV (Sec. 15 of Cir 81 series 1971)

  • MVs under storage shall be reactivated at the district office where the license plates of MV were surrendered.  The collectible MVUC thereof shall depend on the applicable portion of the year when the application for reactivation is made.


  • RRPL and Official Receipt of Payment of Storage fees
  • Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
  • Certificate of Emission Compliance (CEC)
  • Actual Inspection of MV with duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
  • Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)

7..  Issuance of Conduction Permits (MC94-209, Sept. 1994)


  • Sales Invoice of MV, engine and/or chassis
  • Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
  • Certificate of Stock Reported (CSR)

8.  Recording of Motor Vehicles (Circular No.71, series of 1981)

  • These are off-road MVs which are exclusively used and operated on private areas regardless of type and/or denomination. These MVs operate in logging concessions, construction areas and the like. An annual recording fee prescribed by the LTO shall be collected. Such MVs shall not be required to be brought to the district office for ocular inspection and neither shall the same be covered by compulsory MV insurance.

♦  Imported MVs


  • Import Entry Declaration
  • Packing List
  • Bill of Lading / Airway Bill
  • Commercial Invoice from Country of Origin
  • Bureau of Customs Certificate of Payment (owner's copy)
  • Official Receipt of payment of taxes and duties

♦  Imported MVs


  • Sales Invoice
  • Certificate of Stock Reported

9.  Renewal/Issuance of Security Plates/Stickers (AO-82-004 dated August 18, 1982)
     (Note: validate this per AO-82-004)