- Duly Accomplished Application form (Request for Vanity Plate Form)
- Photocopy of Certificate of Registration (CR) of motor vehicle
- Photocopy of the latest Official Receipt (OR) of Registration
For Central Office (CO applicants)
- Secure the application form through LTO’s website, http://www.lto.gov.ph or visit MID-Computer Section located at LTO, Central Office (CO), East Avenue, Quezon City
- Submit the duly accomplished application form at the CO MID-Computer Section together with the VLP requirements
- If VLP applied is available, proceed to the Chairman (Executive Director’s Office) or Vice-Chairman (Internal Audit Division), Bids & Awards Committee (BAC) for approval, then to Finance and Management Division, Treasury Section for payment.
- Proceed to the CO MID-Computer Section and submit the documents for encoding and transmittal to Administrative Division, Equipment Section
For Regional Office (RO) and District Office (DO) applicants outside of National Capital Region (NCR)
- Secure the application form in any RO/DO nationwide through LTO’s website, http://www.lto.gov.ph
- Submit the duly accomplished application form in the RO/DO together with the VLP requirements
- Pay corresponding fee in the Cashier
- After payment, all requirements together with the Official Receipt as proof of payment are forwarded by the concerned RO/DO to CO for approval and encoding.
As an option, a motorist may apply for a non-refundable reservation fee of one thousand pesos (Php 1,000.00) per VLP, which shall form part of the total cost and shall be valid for thirty (30) days. If unclaimed after 30 days, the said amount will be subject to forfeiture in favor of the government
Within fifteen (15) working days after your payment is received, your VLP will be sent through our accredited courier in the RO/DO where you have transacted your VLP or can be picked up at the Plate Section, Administrative Division, LTO, East Avenue, Quezon City.