- Photocopies of Passport (first page, visa page & departure in the Philippines and last arrival overseas)
- Letter of authority to authorized representative
- Photocopy of driver's License and Driver's License Receipt (DLR), if available
- The driver's license shall be validated by issuing a driver's license receipt (DLR) which will serve as temporary driver's license (TDL)
- The licensee shall present himself/herself within thirty (30) days upon arrival to the same office where the renewal was made for photo-taking and submit the following:
i. Driver's License
ii. Drug Result
iii. Medical Certificate
iv. TIN No./ TIN Card (xerox)
v. Photocopy of Passport
- Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to get your checklist of requirements and secure a Driver's License Application Form. (This form is available for download. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.) Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.
- When your number is called, proceed to evaluator counter and submit all the required documents and have it checked for completeness and authenticity.
- Proceed to the Photo Taking/ Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
- Proceed to the cashier when your name is called to pay for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
- Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the Card type License. You are required to write your name and affix your signature in the appropriate Released Form.
- LTO License Section Central/ Office - within National Capital Region (NCR)
- Any LTO District Offices/ Licensing Centers- outside Metro Manila