- Valid Driver's License Card (NPDL or PDL)
- Original and Xerox copy of any of the following:
a. Plane Ticket
b. Passport with valid visa
c. Certificate true copy of Employment Contract
- Medical Certificate issued by any licensed practicing physician stating that the applicant is physically and mentally fit to operate a motor vehicle;
- Duly accomplished Application form for Driver's License (ADL)
- Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to get your checklist of requirements and secure a Driver's License Application Form. (This form is available for download. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.) Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.
- When your number is called, proceed to evaluator counter and submit all the required documents and have it checked for completeness and authenticity.
- Proceed to the Photo Taking/ Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
- Proceed to the cashier when your name is called to pay for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
- Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the Card type License. You are required to write your name and affix your signature in the appropriate Released Form.
Venue: Any Licensing Center/ District Office with DL Transactions