- Temporary Operator's Permit (TOP) - pink copy
Note: If TOP was lost, secure an Affidavit of Loss TOP
- Resolution and/or Judgement from the Traffic Adjudication Service (TAS)
- Official Receipt of payment of fines and penalties
- Certificate of Attendance - Seminar/Examination
- Other pertinent documents certification such as photocopy of Official receipt (OR) and Certificate of Registration (CR).
- Present the issued TOP (pink copy) together with all other pertinent documents to the Evaluator
- A "Notice of Hearing" duly signed by the Hearing Officer, shall be issued to the driver/operator indicating the date and time (Schedule) og the "Hearing".
Note: Summons shall be served to the apprehending afficer at least three (3) days before the scheduled hearing.
- The driver / operator shall present sufficient documentary evidence/s to warrant the dismissal of the violation/s listed in the TOP during the Hearing,
Note: Release Plate/s without Fine
If the violation/s specified in the TOP was dismissed by the Hearing Officer, the driver shall proceed to Step 5.
- After the Hearing/Adjudication process, the driver/operator shall pay the corresponding fines and penalties indicated in the "Resolution" and/or "Judgment" at the Cashier.
- Proceed to the Lae Wnforcement Custodial Section (LECS) / Releasing Officer to redeem the confiscated driver's license. He shall submit the following documents:
a. Temporary Operator's Permit (TOP) - pink copy
c. Official Receipt of payment of fines and penalties
d. Certificate of Attendance (Seminar/Exam result) - if the violation commited was a running/moving violation
Note: If the violation comitted was a running violation such as but not limited to Disregarding Traffic Sign (DTS), Reckless, Obstruction, Illegal Parking, etc., proceed to the Road Safety Training Seminar, Traffic Safety Division / Seminar Room to attend a seminar and undergo a written examination prior to the release of the confiscated driver's license. Only those who passed the said examination will be issued a "Certificate of Attendance" which is required in the redemption of the confiscated driver's license.
e. Other pertinent documents such as photocopy of OR and CR
- LTO Central Office (Main Office) - Traffic Adjudication Service (TAS)
- LTO National Capital Region (NCR) - Operations Division
- Other LTO Regional Offices - Operations DIvision
- Any LTO District Office - if apprehended in other Regions