- Temporary Operator’s Permit (TOP) – pink copy Note: If TOP was lost, secure an Affidavit of Loss TOP
- Resolution and/or Judgment from the Traffic Adjudication Service (TAS)
- Official Receipt of payment of fines and penalties
- Certificate of Attendance – Seminar/Examination
- Other pertinent documents / certification such as photocopy of Official Receipt (OR) and
- Certificate of Registration (CR).
- Present the issued TOP (pink copy) together with all other pertinent documents to the Evaluator.
If the apprehension is less than fifteen (15) days, a “Resolution” and/or “Judgment” shall be issued to the driver duly signed by the Evaluator. But, if it is more than fifteen 15) days, the transaction shall pass through the Hearing Officer and a “Resolution” and/or “Judgment” shall be issued duly signed by the Approving Officer.
- Proceed to the Cashier to pay the corresponding fines and penalties.
- Proceed to the Law Enforcement Custodial Section/Releasing Officer to redeem the confiscated Driver’s License. Submit the following documents:
a.Temporary Operator’s Permit (TOP) – pink copy
c. Official Receipt of payment of fines and penalties
d.Certificate of Attendance (Seminar/Exam result) – if the violation committed was a running/moving violation
Note: If the violation committed was a running/moving violation such as but not limited to Disregarding Traffic Sign (DTS), Reckless, Obstruction, Illegal Parking, etc., proceed to the Road Safety Training Seminar, Traffic Safety Division / Seminar Room to attend a seminarand the written examination prior to the release of the confiscated driver’s license.Only those who passed the said examination will be issued a “Certificate of Attendance” which is required in the redemption of the confiscated driver’s license.
LTO Central Office (Main Office) – Traffic Adjudication Service (TAS)
LTO National Capital Region (NCR) – Operations Division
Other LTO Regional Offices – Operations Division
Any LTO District Office – if apprehended in other Regions