REACTIVATION OF STORED MVS (SEC. 15 OF CIR 81 SERIES 1971)
1. RRPL and Official Receipt of Payment of Storage fees
2. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
3. Certificate of Emission Compliance (CEC)
4. Actual Inspection of MV with duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
5. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR. (This form is available for download here. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.)
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
District Office where the Storage Transaction was processed